The Northland Caregiver Podcast |
Episode 4: Caregiver Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress
Listen to Episode:
About the Episode
Make the most of this holiday season by reducing stress during family gatherings with helpful caregiver tips from your host and Registered Occupational Therapist, Dr. Mary Lou Donovan, and co-host Leeza Ochsner with Duluth Aging Support.
- Introduction [00:01 – 1:54]
- Physical and cognitive changes to watch for as you’re visiting your loved ones [1:55– 3:06]
- Advice for navigating changes to help your loved ones safely stay in their home [3:07 – 4:45]
- Advice for navigating changes for loved ones with dementia [4:46 – 7:30]
- Tips for caregivers to reduce stress as they take care of loved ones [7:31 – 10:39]
- Tips to help caregivers take better care of themselves [10:40 – 17:43]
- Local caregiver questions answered [17:44 – 20:49]
- Sign off and details about next month’s episode [20:50 – 21:40]
- Additional Resources:
Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter to be the first to know when the latest podcast episode goes live!
View All »