Senior Connections is the Douglas County aging unit, providing services and programs to people 60 and older. They also provide specialized transportation to people 55 and older and to people living with disabilities.
- Meals on Wheels – Delivering nutritious meals Monday through Friday to people 60 and older who are homebound. Frozen meals may be available for weekends and holidays.
- Congregate meals – During the pandemic, to-go meals are provided.
- Specialized transportation – Curb-to-curb transportation for people 55 and older, or people living with a disability. Vans are handicapped-accessible.
- Loan closet – Douglas County residents experiencing a temporary or permanent disability can borrow durable medical equipment such as canes and wheelchairs free of charge.
- Information and assistance – Guidance in finding programs and services available in Douglas County.