* Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector
The Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector is a tool that helps Minnesotans
find out when, where, and how to get their COVID-19 vaccine
For Minnesotans – When you become eligible, the Vaccine Connector will
- Alert you of your eligibility
- Connect you to resources to schedule a vaccine appointment
- Notify you if there are vaccine opportunities in their area
As you become eligible for the vaccine, you will still make appointments directly through a registered vaccinator at this time. But the Connector is an easy way for you to stay updated about your eligibility and find opportunities to get a shot once it’s your turn.
Minnesotans age 65+ who sign up with the Vaccine Connector will also be automatically included in the selection process for appointments at state-run community vaccination sites.
How to Sign Up
- Signing up for the Vaccine Connector is easy, safe, and secure
- All Minnesotans 18 years of age and older should sign up, no matter their current vaccine eligibility status
- There will be no cost and no restricted time period for signing up
- Health insurance and personal identification forms are not required for signing up
- Go to mn.gov/vaccineconnector to sign up
- Minnesotans unable to sign up online can have family or friends help them sign up online, or call 833-431-2053 for assistance signing up over the phone
- Translation is available by phone in all languages. Minnesotans can call the translation hotlines at 833-431-2053 and 651-318-0989 for assistance signing up over the phone
- All Minnesotans have to do to sign up is provide basic information such as contact information, demographic data, medical history, and employment to determine their eligibility based on state guidelines
- The State of Minnesota is committed to the equitable distribution of safe and effective vaccines for protection against COVID-19 and the Vaccine Connector form has included questions about gender identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural identification, and disabilities to help us track and measure equity and fairness throughout the vaccine distribution process. These questions do have the option to select “prefer not to answer” or “none of the above,” and selecting these answers will not prevent you from signing up for the Vaccine Connector.