Companioa by Institute on Aging
If you’re caring for a loved one living with dementia, it’s natural to feel overwhelmed and isolated. On the one hand, you want to provide them the best possible care, but on the other, sometimes maybe you need a little emotional and educational assistance for yourself. That’s where Companioa can help: with their set of knowledge, services, and support designed to help caregivers everywhere deliver better quality care for both those they serve and themselves. Companioa is a companion for caregivers.
Companioa starts with an in-home consultation from your own personal “Care Coach” whose job is to work with you to determine your loved one’s needs as well as begin the process of mapping out a personalized Companioa Care Plan. Once a Companioa Care Plan is established, your Care Coach will set up twice monthly sessions with you.
- The Care Coaches are certified trained dementia experts available to you 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. Via phone, email, or video chat
- Companioa offers ongoing learning and enrichment via online educational seminars with a wide range of recourses for caring for someone living with dementia
- Care Circles are caregiver meet-up groups where you can learn, connect, and share wisdom with other caregivers
- Pricing: Companioa pricing includes, in-home consultations, recommendations, planning sessions, Care Circles, and ongoing access to the educational programs and Care Coach. Click Here for pricing
- For contact form Click Here, or call
The Blogs offer stories and information on aging with dementia and the aging process. Click Here