8 Ways to Make the Most of Healthy Aging Month
September is Healthy Aging Month. It’s never too late to start healthy habits – and that was the idea behind the launch of the Healthy Aging Month campaign 15 years ago.
The campaign highlights the positive aspects of growing older and encourages older adults to take control of their overall well-being and pursue their passions in life.
We hope Healthy Aging Month inspires you to find ways to improve your physical, mental, and social well-being.
Here are some great ideas to help spark your inspiration:
- Be positive in your conversations and everyday actions
- Spend more time with positive people
- Walk like a vibrant person
- Go on more walks – maybe meet someone new along the way
- Find a new hobby
- Try a new nutritious food every week
- Look for free online classes to learn something new
- Seek opportunities to engage with people from a different generation
We want to hear how you’re celebrating Healthy Aging Month! Leave us a comment on our Healthy Aging blog post on Facebook. And as always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.